Our Clients’ use of any information you may provide to them is not controlled by Influence Network, and under no circumstances are we responsible for the privacy practices of any Client. Recipients are encouraged to read the privacy policies of all web sites they visit prior to submitting any information to those web sites.
If you believe that an Influence Network Client is in violation of this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Clients that are licensed to use the Influence Network platform must:
- Agree that they are responsible for all information, including but not limited to email recipient information, social account information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other material (“Content”) that is entered into and/or transmitted via the Influence Network platform.
- Adhere to all applicable local, state, federal, or international laws, statutes, rules, regulations, and ordinances including, but not limited to, those pertaining to privacy and those promulgated by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission, the Securities and Exchange Commission, the European Commission, and any other regulations having the force of law.
- Only deploy to recipients who have opted-in to receive messages.
- Provide, within each email deployed via the Influence Network platform, multiple methods for email recipients to contact them, including both an email and postal address, and ensure that all methods are monitored frequently.
- Provide, within each email deployed, an easy to use “unsubscribe” mechanism, and honor all “unsubscribe” and/or “opt-out” requests in a timely manner.
- Capture and store source information on every recipient in order to be able to demonstrate how and when recipients opted-in.
- Designate someone in their organization to be responsible for messaging practices and standards.
All Clients that are licensed to use the Influence Network platform must NOT:
- Upload, email, or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or which infringes on the rights of any third party.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an Influence Network official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent their affiliation with a person or entity.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Influence Network platform.
- Upload, email, or otherwise transmit any Content that they do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Upload, email, or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Upload, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of unsolicited communication.
- Upload, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Influence Network services or servers or networks connected to the Influence Network services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Influence Network services.
Influence Network also uses web beacons in connection with its platform. A web beacon is a small piece of code that can be placed on a web page. We use web beacons in HTML versions of emails that we send and that our Clients send to keep track of how many of those emails have been opened.
Does Influence Network disclose this information to third parties?
How may I access or update my Personally Identifiable Information?
Except where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to your privacy in the case in question, or where the rights of persons other than you would be violated, Influence Network will make reasonable efforts to provide you with access to your Personally Identifiable Information collected by Influence Network that is stored on the Influence Network system or otherwise under our control so that you may review, update or correct that information. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before enabling you to view your data and/or make corrections. If you have submitted Personally Identifiable Information to Influence Network and would like it removed or modified, please contact us at email@example.com.
How does Influence Network ensure the security of any information collected via the Influence Network platform?
We take reasonable precautions to prevent the information collected by and stored within the Influence Network platform from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We also limit employee and agent access to this information to that which is necessary to perform their jobs. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to safeguard your information, we cannot guarantee its security.
How do I contact Influence Network?
We welcome any questions and comments about privacy. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail addressed to:
Influence Network LLC
Attn: Privacy Officer
9 Bartlet St. Suite #148
Andover, MA 01810